Re: How to encode reversed section sign?

From: Janusz S. Bie (
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 10:40:48 CDT

  • Next message: Asmus Freytag: "Re: Accessing alternate glyphs from plain text (from Re: Draft Proposal to add Variation Sequences for Latin and Cyrillic letters)"

    On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 Jo dm <> wrote:

    > Nevertheless, our typesetter had those types for some reason. Or do
    > you think that given its different style it was only a glyph
    > variant of some other font?

    That's what Andr suggested and it might be true.

    Looks like nobody was interested in this question before so I have to
    make my own investigations :-) I've located only one book prepared by
    the same typesetter, but it seems it does not contain any form of the
    section sign.

    Best regards

    dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
    Prof. Janusz S. Bien - Warsaw University (Department of Formal Linguistics),,