Re: number padless?

From: ChiGuy (chiguy3@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 22:20:06 CDT

  • Next message: William_J_G Overington: "Re: Accessing alternate glyphs from plain text (from Re: Draft Proposal to add Variation Sequences for Latin and Cyrillic letters)"

    oh, duh, not the function key, that makes more sense.

    Well I tried that here in FF, and did not work, but did in Wordpad, so I
    guess it's another MS or Windows situation, right?

    Well that is better than before, and it led me to find out much more about
    Unicode. So thanks again!