Historical Scandinavian currency signs (daler and mark)

From: Johan Winge (johan.winge@telia.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 14:33:02 CDT

    Here is a discussion of some old Scandinavian (or at least Danish)
    currency signs:
    http://forum.skalman.nu/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=35893

    The forum is in the Scandinavian languages, but I suppose the pictures
    speak for themselves. Note especially this scan:
    http://forum.skalman.nu/download/file.php?id=19494
    The top row (from a printed book) depicts signs for daler, mark and
    skilling, respectively. As for skilling, I personally am content with the
    Eszett, U+00DF, but I have not been able to figure out how to best
    represent the other two with Unicode. Might these be possible candidates
    for encoding?

    -- Johan Winge