Re: TeX: insert Unicode character

From: Raymond Mercier (rm459@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 15:02:44 CDT

    From: "Julian Bradfield" <jcb+unicode@inf.ed.ac.uk>
    > In principle, find a suitable cuneiform package, and use it.
    > I don't know which package has what characters in it, unfortunately,
    > and at a first glance, I can't see one that has that character.

    We have a font, since I adapted an older experimental cuneiform TrueType
    font, essentially by changing the encoding to conform to Unicode cuneiform.
    I have not made this publicly available, but have just used it for an
    article written in Word. My colleague wants to convert that to Latex, but he
    ran into some problems. The publisher does not insist in Latex, but it has a
    loyal fan club, especially among mathematicians.

    Raymond