Unihan SQL access

From: Uriah Eisenstein (uriaheisenstein@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2010 - 10:57:23 CDT

    Hello,
    I'm nearing completion of a simple Java program which loads Unihan data from
    the source files into a DB, and provides SQL access to it.There's still at
    least a week or so of work on issues I consider essential, but once ready
    I'd be happy to make it available on the Internet if anyone's interested.
    So far I've used it to search for possibly erroneous data in Unihan; my
    latest find is that 73 characters have a kTaiwanTelegraph value of 0000,
    which seems doubtful. It can also be useful for various statistical
    information such as how many characters are listed under each radical, or
    which blocks include IICore characters.
    I'm also considering adding the contents of the Unicode Character Database
    as well at a later phase.
    Regards,
    Uriah Eisenstein