Re: Unihan SQL access

From: Uriah Eisenstein (uriaheisenstein@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2010 - 17:23:59 CDT

    OK, I should probably clarify: the program does not provide direct web
    access to Unihan in any way, nor even contain it. It rather expects the user
    to have downloaded Unihan.zip, and direct the program to the location of
    that file, which it would then process. This shouldn't be more of a problem
    than having a local copy of Unihan.zip, to the best of my understanding.
    (It might also be possible to direct it to read Unihan.zip directly from the
    Unicode site, but I'd be sure to ask permission before trying that out).

    Uriah