Re: Xmodmap Project - Please contact if interested in cooperating

From: António MARTINS-Tuválkin (antonio@tuvalkin.web.pt)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 13:20:22 CDT

    On 2010.09.20, 18:03, Christopher Miller <christophermiller@mac.com>
    asked:

    > Is anyone else getting this substitution on their screen? I've included
    > a screen shot in case others aren't getting this strange substitution.

    Probably yes, everybody’s getting this strange substitution, because it
    is intentional. You see, the sender believes that the three-pronged glyph
    of the letter "K" induces suicide, and replaces it with a "क". He is very
    serious about it (dare I say dead serious?) and has pestered this list
    in the past with messages dwelling on the subject..

    --
    António MARTINS-Tuválkin                                            ____.
    <antonio@tuvalkin.web.pt>                                          |  ()|