James Kass and Code2000 font

From: Alan Wood (alanmwood@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 07:43:52 CDT

    I am used to relying on fonts from James Kass to display new Unicode characters,
    but his fonts have not been updated for Unicode 5.2 yet, and he has not
    contributed to this list for some time.

    I have e-mailed him, but he has not replied, which is not usual for James.

    Does anyone know what has happened to James?

    Incidentally, many of the new symbols in Unicode 6 are available in the Symbola
    font from George Douros, and they can be seen in Firefox:
    http://users.teilar.gr/~g1951d/

    Regards

    Alan Wood
    http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)