Re: Creative people on Twitter

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 13:36:23 CDT

    Leonardo Boiko <leoboiko at gmail dot com> wrote:

    > I guess it’s only a matter of 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞 before people start doing
    > things like π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ (notice this email is plain-text).

    I assumed this would become a big fad, back when I wrote my MathText
    tool to automate the process, but it turns out not to have caught on.
    Once in a while you find something like this Twitter citation, or the
    Uncyclopedia article on Unicode, or the Unicode upside-down converter
    on fileformat.info. These don't cause any real harm, and people get
    bored with them quickly.

    --
    Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
    RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s Β­