Fwd: Walk-ins Welcome: 34th Internationalization & Unicode Conference, October 18-20, Santa Clara, CA USA

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 16:07:52 CDT

      Hello everyone! Just a quick reminder that next week is the conference. We
    have a great line-up of talks:
    http://www.unicodeconference.org/conference-at-a-glance.htm
    and a keynote talk by Brewster Kahle on Tuesday morning:
    http://www.unicodeconference.org/bios.htm#Kahle

    This year we're also in a new venue, the Hyatt in Santa Clara. I hope to see
    many of you there!

    Cheers,
         Rick

          WALK-INS WELCOME!
          Register onsite!

    * New to software internationalization or just need a refresher course?*
    Attend Monday's tutorials, listen to speakers from companies such as Adobe
    Systems, Amazon, IBM, Jim DeLaHunt & Assoc., W3C, XenCraft, and Yahoo! Inc.

    * Prefer conference sessions?
    *Stop by on Tuesday to sign up for * 2 days of presentations*, hear how
    software works in all world languages. Session Presenters come from such
    organizations as Across Systems, Inc., Adobe Systems, Aeontera, Inc., Aoyama
    Gakuin University, Apple, Asia Online, Byte Level Research, Capella Software
    Ltd., Diwan Software, Google, Inc., IBM, Intel, Kamusi Project
    International, Lab126, Microsoft, Monotype Imaging Inc., SAS Institute,
    Twitter, Inc., UC Berkeley, W3C, XenCraft, and Yahoo! Inc.

    To see everything this program has to offer, click *here*
    <http://www.unicodeconference.org/conference-at-a-glance.htm>.

    Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you at the Hyatt Hotel in Santa
    Clara, CA!

    Event Producer: Gold Sponsor: Media Sponsor:
    OMG Logo <http://www.omg.org>
            <http://www.unicodeconference.org/adobe-banner> MultiLingual
    <http://www.unicodeconference.org/ml-banner>

    About The Unicode Consortium
    The Unicode Consortium is a non-profit organization founded to develop,
    extend and promote use of the Unicode Standard and related globalization
    standards.

    The membership of the consortium represents a broad spectrum of corporations
    and organizations in the computer and information processing industry.
    Members are: Adobe Systems, Apple, DENIC eG, Google, Government of India,
    Government of Tamil Nadu, IBM, Microsoft, Monotype Imaging, Oracle, The
    Society for Natural Language Technology Research, Sun Microsystems, Sybase,
    The University of California at Berkeley, Yahoo!, plus well over a hundred
    Associate, Liaison, and Individual members.

    For more information, please contact the Unicode Consortium
    <http://www.unicode.org/contacts.html>.

    About the Event Producer
    The Object Management Group™ (OMG™) is the Event Producer for the
    Internationalization & Unicode Conferences. OMG is an open membership,
    not-for-profit consortium that produces and maintains computer industry
    specifications for interoperable enterprise applications. Our specifications
    include MDA®, UML®, CORBA®, MOF™, XMI® and CWM™. OMG's specifications are
    all available for download by everyone without charge.

    For more information about OMG, visit us online at http://www.omg.org.

    If you would prefer not to receive messages about the Unicode Conference, or
    have address corrections, please reply to this email message, requesting
    Unsubscribe or describing your address corrections in the body of the text.
    Please leave subject line intact.

    .