Pupil's question about Burmese

From: JP Blankert (thuis & PC based) (jpblankert@zonnet.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2010 - 15:26:54 CST

    http://www.burmese-dictionary.org/tastatur.php?terme=hotel&termb=%5Bkdw%2Cf&id=2970

    Dear Unicoders,

    As you know I am only still a pupil in unicode, am studying, but the
    answer to my next question may be a leap forward in my learning.

    Burmese:
    http://www.burmese-dictionary.org/tastatur.php?terme=hotel&termb=%5Bkdw%2Cf&id=2970

    I installed the fonts recommended in the dictionary, have Windows 7 and
    Opera 10.6. When I type 'hotel' it is translated into Burmese. But when
    I want to copy and paste the word, on the very same page,

    [kdw,

    appears. Explanations, tips? What happens on your screens?

    Thanks, br, Philippe Blankert