New version of Unicode Ideographic Variation Database released

From: announcements@unicode.org
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 19:54:26 CST

    The Unicode Consortium is pleased to announce the release of version
    2010-11-14 of the Unicode Ideographic Variation Database. This release adds
    a new collection, Hanyo-Denshi, with 4,195 sequences in that collection.
    Details can be found at <http://www.unicode.org/ivd/> and
    <http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/domestic/sc02/hanyo-denshi/20100331>.

    ----
    All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
    or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
    users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
    this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
    see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements