Re: UNICODE version of _T(x) macro

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 06:08:12 CST

    -On [20101129 07:09], Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
    >Searching the web, you can find that this request resulted in a
    >Technical Report, but as I wrote before, I don't know who implemented
    >these recommendations, and if so, where and when.

    C1x (n1516) has 6.4.5 which contains the following string literal prefixes:

        u8, u, U, L

    So at least any compiler going to claim c1x conformity will have to support
    it. A long time in coming, but it's there for the feature list.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    With malice toward none; with charity for all...