Unicode CLDR announces Survey Tool 2.0 BETA

From: announcements@unicode.org
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 13:04:21 CST

    The Unicode Consortium is announcing the beta test release of the survey
    tool for data submission for the 2.0 release of Unicode CLDR, the Common
    Locale Data Repository.

    The CLDR survey tool is at http://unicode.org/cldr/apps/survey

    The beta test period allows users to get comfortable with and provide
    feedback on the user interface before attempting to input real data. Any
    data entered during the BETA period will be discarded. The CLDR committee
    plans to switch over to production mode on Monday February 7, 2011, unless
    we find some critical error during beta period that would prevent that.

    If you plan to submit data for the 2.0 release of CLDR you will need a login
    ID and password associated with your e-mail address.

    1. If you have used ST in a previous release of CLDR, your login ID and
    password are still active.

    2. If you need to set up a new account, please see the instructions at
    http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/accounts

    A summary of the new features in 2.0 release of CLDR survey tool is at
    http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/survey-tool-2-0-new-features

    ----
    All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
    or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
    users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
    this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
    see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements