Re: Characters

From: Frédéric Grosshans (frederic.grosshans@m4x.org)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2011 - 10:57:47 CST

    Le vendredi 11 février 2011 à 08:23 -0500, anbu@peoplestring.com a
    écrit :
    > Please provide me characters in Unicode 6

    Did you read the link availablr from
    http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode6.0.0/ ?

    You can extract the list of characters from
    http://www.unicode.org/Public/6.0.0/ucd/UnicodeData.txt or
    http://www.unicode.org/Public/6.0.0/ucd/NamesList.txt . If you want to
    know how they should look like, you can download the character charts
    from http://www.unicode.org/charts/ or
    http://www.unicode.org/Public/6.0.0/charts/

    > and each of their frequencies of
    > usage.

    For the statistics, I'm afraid you'll have to build your own Google and
    sample the web yourself... if it is the statistics on the web that
    interest you. If you find relevant statistics for the 109,242 graphical
    character, it could be quite interesting. But I doubt it is easy to
    find.

            Frédéric

    --
    Frédéric Grosshans