RE: Three modest proposals

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2011 - 08:17:07 CST

    Given the date of submission and the complete lack of justification for any use as characters, I'm guessing that the proposals for cards and hatches are intended as jokes.

    In case not, I consider encoding of characters for hatches to be an extremely bad idea: these are not characters but graphic fills, of which there are a vast number.

    Peter