Re: Unifon

From: Bill Poser <billposer2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:48:15 -0700

Unifon was used for Hupa only, I think, for some materials prepared by Ruth
Bennett. Most if not all of these can be found in the ERIC database:
http://eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/search/simpleSearch.jsp?newSearch=true&eric_sortField=&searchtype=basic&pageSize=10&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=Hupa&eric_displayStartCount=1&_pageLabel=ERICSearchResult&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=kwNone
of the more recent material in Hupa is in Unifon.