Fw: Endangered Alphabets [OT]

From: <dzo_at_bisharat.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:10:28 +0000

Forwarding the following although it's off the list topic since the scripts it covers would include at least some that have figured in discussions here and/or the work of various list subscribers. (I personally have no connection with this project, so plz address any questions to Mr. Brookes, cc'd.)

Don