Re: RTL PUA?

From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:14:32 +0530

On 08/19/2011 09:54 PM, Michael Everson wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2011, at 16:38, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
>
>>> It's pretty disingenuous to say "Well, if you want a private-use
>>> RTL script, you should be prepared to write an engine that can
>>> render it," ignoring the fact that LTR people can get by with
>>> just a font. Why should it be so much harder to write RTL?
>
> This is the core of the problem.

Huh? What do you even *mean* by that?

He gave you a solution. Can you use it for your PUA RTL script or not?

[BTW don't take any strong phrases of mine amiss. When I get
enthusiastic in an argument I start to forgo some niceties is all... but
I do make it a point not to offend...]

--
Shriramana Sharma