Re: RTL PUA?

From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:18:32 +0530

On 08/23/2011 03:29 AM, N. Ganesan wrote:
> Hope a new proposal or a UTN from UC will make things clear, and RTL
> community benefits.

Dear Ganesan,

I wonder if you have actually understood all the issues here. As usual
you have done your copy-paste from somebody else's post. Please say
something if you have something to actually contribute instead of just
saying "I support Oriya OM" "I support PUA RTL" or such.

If you support PUA RTL, and since you are so interested in Grantha, you
should do a proposal for regions in the PUA to be allocated proper
IndicMatraCategory properties so that today we can put Grantha in the
PUA and get it rendered properly by existing rendering engines.

--
Shriramana Sharma