PRI #204: Proposed Update for UTS #46: Unicode IDNA Compatibility Processing

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:58:13 -0700

The Unicode Technical Committee has posted a new issue for public review
and comment. Details are on the following web page:

     http://www.unicode.org/review/

Review period for the new item closes on October 24, 2011.

Please see the page for links to discussion and relevant documents.
Briefly, the new issue is:

PRI #204 Proposed Update for UTS #46: Unicode IDNA Compatibility
Processing
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri204/

This proposed update aligns with Unicode 6.1, and includes the following
changes:

* Changed text to be more version-independent.
* Updated figures in Table 4.
* Added NV8 values to Table 2b, Data File Fields and to Section 8,
Conformance Testing.

To supply feedback on this issue, see
http://www.unicode.org/review/#feedback .

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements