Re: Continue:Glaring mistake in the code list for South Asian Script

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:24:05 -0400

On 09/09/2011 08:12 PM, Peter Constable wrote (responding to
delexr_at_indiatimes.com):
> Thus, what you refer to as a "glaring mistake" is not a mistake at all when considered in relation to what the intent and usage within the Standard is--and what it is _not_.
More significantly, it doesn't even matter if it *is* a mistake.
Bringing evidence and trying to prove that you are correct is not
relevant. Even if you are completely right and everyone can see it,
Unicode *still* isn't going to change its names. If they won't even
correct a misspelling, a single-letter transposition, they are not going
to make other changes.

Stop trying to tell us why you are right. We can concede that you are,
and it doesn't matter.

~mark