Re: Letter from the Hungarian Standards Institution

From: Andreas Stötzner <as_at_signographie.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:41:37 +0200

Am 16.09.2011 um 11:14 schrieb Karl Pentzlin:

> However, the cited position was the one developed *before* the SC2/WG2
> June 2011 meeting in Helsinki.
> In fact, during that meeting the name of the script was changed
> (from "Hungarian Runic" to "Old Hungarian"). The cited position allowed
> the German delegate (me) to agree to this change at the meeting.
>
> In no way, it can implied that the German NB wants to discuss or to change
> the script name again.

As one of the members of the German national body I want to expressively second what my colleague Karl Pentzlin is saying.

We had this discussion years before and there is no point now in endangering the encoding process by re-opening that bottle again, after all is said and done.

Sincerely,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

                        Andreas Stötzner.

Andreas Stötzner