Re: Controls, gliphs, flies, lemonade

From: QSJN 4 UKR <qsjn4ukr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 06:01:34 +0300

Yes, i had written 'egyptian hieroglyphs' but how about banal CJK? We
still have no way to insert nonstandard ideogramme into text. Isn't it
a simple task? There are just 20 basic strokes :) ok, 500 basic
symbols. Or 200000? However we can't combine it together :( !
Unicode is to complex standard. I even don't know how many properties
have one character (did you know about unicode-coloured characters? -
there was somewhere that my theme in this list), how can i know how my
application has to render 'plain' text with bidi, noncanonicordered
diacritics, and korean script. Right, i don't know that. And my
application render it in my way, some else in another (a_a / aa_ -
double comb. char., sure you seen that), so we have no standard at
all.
Off course, i can learn this complex standard, but what for? Most of
them i never use.
There must be a simpler system, not so many aprior data for it work.