PRI #185 has been modified

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:14:35 -0700

PRI 185 Extension of UBA for improved display of URL/IRIs
<http://www.unicode.org/review/pri185/pri185-Extension-of-UBA.html> has
been modified as per discussion in the Unicode Technical Committee,
based on feedback received. It is also now a moderated public review
issue, to allow for extended informal discussion of the issues. For
details, see http://www.unicode.org/review/pri185/. A forum has been
created for this PRI, and further discussion should take place there,
rather than via the email lists. See
http://www.unicode.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements