UAX #15 and Chapter 3 of Unicode Standard Updated Again for Unicode 6.1 Beta

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:09:38 -0700

The text of Chapter 3, Conformance of the Unicode Standard core
specification, and the Version 6.1.0 Proposed Update for UAX #15,
Unicode Normalization Forms have been updated for the ongoing beta
review for Version 6.1.0. These latest changes have the effect of moving
the example code for various normative Hangul-related algorithms into
the immediate vicinity of the definition of those algorithms in the core
specification. Please see PRI #191
<http://www.unicode.org/review/pri191/>and PRI #206
<http://www.unicode.org/review/pri206/> for details.

http://www.unicode.org/review/pri191/
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri206/

Please also note that the public review periods for many open issues,
especially the 6.1 beta review, will be closing on October 24 ahead of
the November UTC meeting.

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements