Re: Japanese font on Non-Japanese Android phones

From: Gerrit <z0idberg_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:39:34 +0200

Yes, for their analysis, its fine, but for rendering it would be nice if
they would support it.
It works flawlessly in Firefox (which is the only browser to support it
- Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari don’t support it. I don’t know
for Opera).

I absolutely don’t understand why no browser supports it. Can’t be that
hard to implement.