Re: Code2000 on SourceForge

From: James Kass <jameskass_at_att.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:18:54 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I got away from further development, while limiting myself to minimal maintenance of this Code2nnn project. I have extensive private life obligations, and I couldn't afford staring at a computer all the day. You should be happy that I saved my Code2nnn project from utter disappearance, making it finally free/libre software.
James Kass