Re: Code2000 on SourceForge

From: Andrew West <andrewcwest_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 21:40:32 +0000

On 3 February 2012 20:41, James Kass <jameskass_at_att.net> wrote:

> Don't worry. Taking somebody to court for using of my fonts for any purpose is something what I *strongly oppose*.

James,

It's great to see you back, just a pity that your English seems to
have deteriorated so much over the last couple of years. Could you
explain what you meant exactly by "As New Year gift I included both
037F and 03F3 in this font to appease all classicist needs"
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpwebsite/forums/forum/49348/topic/4573554)
when you added a capital yot glyph to the reserved code point U+037F
in the latest version of the Code2000 font (and made no other changes
to the font other than the name table).

Best regards,

Andrew West