Current repeated hacking attempts against my jameskass@att.net account

From: James Kass <jameskass_at_att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 10:54:01 -0800 (PST)

I *repeatedly* receive illicit emails which want me to reveal my login and password. They are proof that I am still not hacked since early 2000s and I never will be hacked, simply because I never provide my login and password to anyone, to avoid hijacking. Below are *TWO* examples of such recent attacks against my email. I tell this because there are false rumors that my account could be hacked, while of course it is NOT hacked. If it would be hacked, no repeated hacking attempts would be occuring.
James Kass