Re: Case mappings

From: QSJN 4 UKR <qsjn4ukr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:45:54 +0200

«Word joiner shoul be ignored in contexts other than word or line breaking».
Can I use word joiner and zero-width space for casing control?
E.g. "camelcased" ZWJ+d+a+ZWS+V+i+n+c+i will ever be "daVinci", not
"DaVinci" nor "Davinci", when titlecasing will be implemented.
I ask because some applications need automatical titlecasing, but not
ever it is advisable. In Wikipedia you can create article "IPhone" and
never "iPhone", something like that.