New version of Unicode Ideographic Variation Database released

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 13:56:17 -0800

The Unicode Consortium is pleased to announce the release of version
2012-03-02 of the Unicode Ideographic Variation Database (IVD). This
release adds 32 new sequences to the registered Adobe-Japan1 collection,
and 8,850 new sequences to the registered Hanyo-Denshi collection. It
also introduces a new datafile called IVD_Stats.txt that details
Ideographic Variation Sequence (IVS) and Variation Selector (VS) usage
for the entire IVD and on a per-collection basis. Details can be found
at http://www.unicode.org/ivd/ .

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements