Right to use PNGs from the pdf files?

From: Jean-François Colson <jf_at_colson.eu>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 01:17:06 +0100

Hello

Freedesktop already has Compose key sequences for three “smileys”:
Compose : ) generates a ☺, Compose : (, a ☹, and Compose \ o /, a 🙌.

I’d like to discuss about possible key sequences for the remaining
“smileys”.

A few tens of new “smileys” are available in the fonts Symbola and
DejaVu Sans, but 13 are still missing.

The discussion should take place partly on the wiki bepo.fr to which
I’ve collaborated a little for four years.

Since, presently, not all of the discussed characters are supported by
everybody, I’d like to use pictures of the characters to identify them:
I’ve made a screenshot of the smileys available at
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2600.pdf and
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1F600.pdf and now I have 79 small PNG
files with those smileys.

May I upload them on that wiki?

My purpose is not to make money from those pictures. The aim of bepo.fr
is to promote the bepo keyboard layout which is more or less a French
equivalent of the Dvorak simplified keyboard. There are also some pages
about drivers, input methods and the like.