Re: Unihan database

From: Julian Bradfield <jcb+unicode_at_inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:19:38 +0100

On 2012-04-13, Martin Heijdra <mheijdra_at_princeton.edu> wrote:
> But now they report that the radical-stroke page itself has changed
> to encodings rather than images; and the radicals are not in the
> standard fonts. Hence, the search pages (clicking on the number of
> strokes of the radical) shows something like

Ouch. Yes, the radicals aren't in the "arial" that's the default font
on my Linux system, so now I can't use radical search either.
Firefox font configuration is, um, not totally documented, either, so
I don't even know if it's possible to tell it to use a different font
for the radical block.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.