U+2018 is not RIGHT HIGH 6

From: Michael Probst <michael.probst03_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:17:57 +0200

I hope I am not completely mistaken in this "request for comments", but
after some research on the unicode web site this seemingly simple issue
just seems to be missed.

As the explanation of the issue depends on display very much I just had
to put it in a PDF document (690 KiB) to be found here:

        http://www.hairetikos.info/Ux2018_is_not_RIGHT_HIGH_6.pdf

Michael

--
"Well," Brahma said, "even after a thousand explanations,
a fool is no wiser, but an intelligent man requires only

        – From the Mahābhārata (महाभारत)