Re: Unicode, SMS and year 2012

From: Cristian Secară <orice_at_secarica.ro>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:42:23 +0300

În data de Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:53:17 -0600, Doug Ewell a scris:

> Not to say this isn’t so, but can you point to a tool or site where a
> user can type a string and see the output with different
> parameterizations? Pretty much all of the “Convert to Punycode” pages
> I see are only able to convert to the IDNA target.

Not sure when, but I will try to take a look at the code provided here,
maybe I can figure what parameter must be altered in order to do a test
http://phlymail.com/en/downloads/idna/download/
(though not very hopeful, php being not my primary attraction)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro