Re: U+2018 is not RIGHT HIGH 6

From: Mark Davis ☕ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 08:25:04 -0700

FYI, we have gathered in CLDR on usage of characters in different
languages, including quotation marks (and those to use for embeddings). It
 is at
http://unicode.org/repos/cldr-tmp/trunk/beta-charts/by_type/misc.characters.html
. (The page takes a while to load because of the exemplar information at
the bottom.)

If any of that data appears to be incorrect or missing, people can request
a change -- we are in midst of our data submission cycle right now:
http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*