Unicode 6.1 Paperback Available

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:49:45 -0700

Unicode 6.1, Core Specification is now available as paperback book.

Responding to requests, the editorial committee has created a
modestly-priced print-on-demand volume that contains the complete text
of the core specification of Version 6.1 of the Unicode Standard. This
692-page volume may be purchased from Lulu.com for $15.96, plus shipping.

Note that this volume does not include the Version 6.1 code charts, nor
does it include the Version 6.1 Standard Annexes and Unicode Character
Database, all of which are available only on the Unicode website,
http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode6.1.0/ .

Purchase The Unicode Standard, Version 6.1 - Core Specification
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-unicode-standard-version-61---core-specification/12828817

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements