Re: Flag tags

From: John H. Jenkins <jenkins_at_apple.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:09:09 -0600

Michael Everson <everson_at_evertype.com> 於 2012年5月31日 上午11:57 寫道:

> When you encode a flag for Germany and the US, you automatically get a demand for the encoding of a flag for Ireland and Iceland. That's the way it is.

<tongue-in-cheek>
Oh, c'mon, Michael, next you'll be saying that because some countries have currency symbols with decidated code points, other countries will make *new* currency symbols and demand that *they* get dedicated code points, too. We all know how unrealistic a scenario *that* is.
</tongue-in-cheek>

=====
John H. Jenkins
jenkins_at_apple.com