PRI #229: Linebreaking Changes for Pictographic Symbols

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:57:36 -0700

The UTC is proposing changes to the line break property of many
pictographic characters. Details of the proposed changes are on the PRI
#229 page and its associated background document.

Please see: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri229/

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements