RE: complex rendering (was: Re: Mandombe)

From: Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:16:29 -0700

We already know this about Naena Guru. He believes that using ASCII font
hacks, and pushing them onto your non-IE browser, is a better way to
represent Sinhala than using Unicode. He has said so many times; for a
recent example, see
http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2012-m04/0149.html .

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA