Re: Character set cluelessness

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst_at_it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:34:06 +0900

So in order to get something going here, why doesn't Doug draft a letter
to these guys (possibly based on the one from a few years ago) and then
Mark sends it off in his position at Unicode, which hopefully will
impress them more than just a personal contribution.

Being upset in this list (which I'm too, of course) doesn't change anything.

Regards, Martin.