Re: Caret

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:18:39 +0100

It is desirable yes, but not always possible to show the two positions.
That's where I proposed the dual view mode. And only in the cases where it
is relevant to show both positions : where there's a RTL-to-LTR or
LTR-to-RTL transition in the UBA-resolved direction. Nowhere else it is
needed.

Also temporary highlighting is definitely not a correct solution: you
cannot make the distinction with an actual text selection between two
logical positions, where there is only one logical position here.