Re: cp1252 decoder implementation

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 06:42:53 +0100

But may be we could ask to Microsoft to map officially C1 controls on the
remaining holes of windows-1252, to help improve the interoperability in
HTML5 with a predictable and stable behavior across HTML5 applications. In
that case the W3C needs not doing anything else and there's no need to
update the IANA registry.