Re: Caret

From: QSJN 4 UKR <qsjn4ukr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:28:29 +0200

Folks, you are talking about left and right, but don't you forget
about more complex scripts? How to set the caret inside the ligature —
if its components are a consonant and a vowel sign with two parts:
below-base and above-base, for example?? I repeat again what I already
had written: stop thinking as old typewritermachine: «bum—shift,
bum—shift». Some peoples use a cursive writing.