Re: LTR

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:46:07 +0100

The only minor typo that I see is the lowercase e in U+202e. But this not
written in Deseret, and is similar to the Latin version.
An exclamation point in the Latin version becomes a full dot in Deseret :
minor typo as well I think but still a difference.

The Latin word « DIDN'T » (reversed) seems to be transliterated to Deseret
as « DID'T » (reversed), missing an N (in Deseret like an elevated
smaller N, with prolongated arm and leg but mirrored and still standing on
the baseline).

Beside this I see two typos, one is typing, the other standing behind.