In Memoriam page for Unicode contributors

From: <>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:45:52 -0800

Unicode is a project that has been built by hundreds of people over many
decades. Some people involved in this project are no longer with us, and
we wish to remember their contributions:

All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please