Re: Rendering Raised FULL STOP between Digits

From: Mark Davis ☕ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:14:33 +0100

Should the Unicode Consortium decide to recommend an existing (or new)
character as a raised decimal for numbers, we would add that to CLDR, and
recommend that implementations accept either one as equivalent when parsing.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*