Re: If Unicode wants to show the Red Card to someone ...

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 04:39:37 +0200

Don't forget transparencies. So you'll several color models : HSL,
HSV, RGB, G, YCC, YUV, all of them possibly with an additin alpha
channel.

Add also the parameters for their scaling and linearity (or non
linearity : exponential A-law, mu-law, logarithmic, sinusoïdal,
inverted square plus 1...), and their precision (in bits) on each
channel, plus conventions of ordering of bytes, bits, and multiplexing
in channels like YCr/YCb, and questions relative to their frequency of
sampling...

Finally add the question of multicolor objects (not just one
foreground color, but also a background and multiple foregrounds for
describing the color of the card itself, and the colors of subglyphs
drawn on them... And add dynamically changing colors and create
animations and you'll need another dimension for time (e.g. flashing
glyphs)...