Membership Fee Changes

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:11:24 -0700

The Unicode Consortium is announcing an increase in the Full membership
fee. As of June 1, 2013, the annual Full membership fee will increase
from $15,000 to $18,000. This fee increase will enable the Consortium
to continue its mission to enable people around the world to use
computers in any language by providing freely-available specifications
and data.

The Consortium has also added a multi-year discount option for all
membership levels. Effective June 1, 2013, any member may pay fees in
advance to receive the following discounts:

       10 years, 20% discount
       5 years, 10% discount
       3 years, 6% discount

For further information please contact the Unicode office
<http://www.unicode.org/contacts.html>.

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2013/04/membership-fee-changes.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements